Brainteaser December 3, 2010
Posted by mplibrary in Brainteaser.
We weren’t going to include a Brainteaser during exam week, but this one looks like a fun one for you rock music lovers. Take a break from studying to use the Credo Reference database and find the answers to these questions about Lead Guitarists:
- In the Rolling Stones, who serves as lead guitarist and coauthor of the majority of their songs?
- Who played lead guitar in the Beatles?
- Who was the lead guitarist of the Shadows pop group?
- Mark Knopfler is the founder and lead guitarist of which rock group?
- Jonny Greenwood has been the lead guitarist of which group since 1992?
- Which famous group did Eric Clapton join as lead guitarist in 1963?
- Who was the lead guitarist in AC/DC who wore a schoolboy cap and short trousers?
- Alex Turner is the lead vocalist and lead guitarist of which band?
- Which “guitar hero” of the seventies, who had a hit single with “Show Me the Way”, briefly became lead guitarist for former schoolmate David Bowie in 1987?
- What is the name of Coldplay’s lead guitarist?
Be the first to send your correct answers to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will win a prize! TWC students, staff and faculty eligible.