Friday Brainteaser January 15, 2010Posted by mplibrary in fun stuff.
Test your trivia knowledge with this brainteaser from Credo Reference. Stumped? Use Credo Reference’s online collection of reference books to look up the answers.
This brainteaser asks where particular places or things can be found. But beware! You may find some of the questions are not as straightforward as you might think.
1. Where is Ayers Rock or Uluru?
2. Where are the Urals?
3. Where is Guantanamo Bay?
4. Where is the Auteuil viaduct?
5. Where would you find a Plimsoll line?
6. Where would you find Gozo and Comino?
7. Where would you find Virginia Plain?
8. Where is the metatarsus?
9. Where is the Mare Orientale?
10. Where are the Islets (or Islands) of Langerhans?