Friday Brainteaser May 1, 2009Posted by mplibrary in fun stuff.
If it is Friday it must be time for the Credo Brainteaser. Try to answer these questions using our Credo Reference database. Answers Monday!!
This week’s brainteaser is about famous sons and daughters or their famous parents.
1. What is the name of the US actor and producer who is the son of Kirk Douglas?
2. What was the name of the American-Indian princess who was the daughter of Powhatan and who saved the life of English adventurer John Smith?
3. The Beatles’ song “Hey Jude” was originally intended to be “Hey Jules”, referring to whose son?
4. Liza Minnelli is the daughter of which American singer and film actress?
5. Which British guitarist was prompted to write the song “Tears in Heaven” by the death of his son, Conor, in 1991?
6. Who was the father of the Indian political leader Indira Gandhi?
7. What is the title of Prince Gautama Siddhartha, son of the rajah of the Sakya tribe ruling in Kapilavastu, Nepal?
8. Svetlana Alliluyeva is the only daughter of which former Soviet Communist leader?
9. The musician Frank Zappa had four children, all with unusual names. Can you give the first names of two of his children?
10. What were the first names of William Shakespeare’s twin children?